THINGS TO DO – MORNINGTON PENINSULA
THINGS TO DO AT ILUKA
- Watch the sun go down on the Pipehenge Hilltop
- Cook marshmellows on your own private camp fire (seasonal)
- Relax by the lake or in the shade of the eucalypts
- Watch the diverse bird life in the wetland habitat
- Take a night stroll listening to the symphony of frogs and birds
- Head down to Stony Creek & find a hidden nook with a great book
- Sneak Peek at the birds from the bird hide
- Set up a Family Challenge at the Obstacle Course
- Raining? Have a cook up in the Camp Kitchen
- Swim in the lake and visit Croaky island
- Hire a Stand Up Paddle Board or Canoe or BYO water craft
- Pier 10 (next door)
- Ashcombe Maze & Lavender Gardens
- Montalto Vineyard & Olive Grove
- Red Hill Brewery
- T?Gallant Cellar Door
- The Epicurean
- Peninsula Hot Springs
- Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm
- Horseback Winery Tours
- Shoreham and Point Leo beaches (Mornington Peninsula Surf School)
BAYPLAY TOURS AND ACCOMMODATION
Outdoor Store & Office
3755 Point Nepean Road
Call: +61 3 5984 0888
GROUPS: School camps, corporate groups, family gatherings & more!
Bayplay take pride in creating?plenty of options tailored to groups. We can also create activities to suit your group, or amend existing activities to suit a particular need, requirement or group size. So if you have a particular activity in mind, give us a call and we’ll make it happen!
All our regular activities are available for groups:
- Sea Kayaking the Dolphin Sanctuary?
- Snorkeling with the Sea Dragons??
- Snorkeling with the Seals??
- Discover Scuba Diving?
- PADI Scuba Dive Courses?
- Surfing & SUP Lessons?
- Team Building Activities?