THINGS TO DO – MORNINGTON PENINSULA
THINGS TO DO AT ILUKA
1. Watch the sun go down on the Pipehenge Hilltop?
2. Relax by the lake or in the shade of the eucalypts?
3. Watch the diverse bird life in the wetland habitat
4. Take a night stroll listening to the symphony of frogs and kookaburras as they compete for audio.
5. Head down to?Stony Creek & find a?hidden nook with a great book
6. Sneak Peek at the birds from the bird hide
7. Set up a Family Challenge at the Obstacle Course
8. Raining? Have a cook up in the Camp Kitchen?
9. Swim in the lake and visit Croaky island?
10. Hire a Stand Up Paddle Board or Canoe from us!
BAYPLAY TOURS AND ACCOMMODATION
Outdoor Store & Office
3755 Point Nepean Road
Call: +61 3 5984 0888
GROUPS: School camps, corporate groups, family gatherings & more!
Bayplay take pride in creating?plenty of options tailored to groups. We can also create activities to suit your group, or amend existing activities to suit a particular need, requirement or group size. So if you have a particular activity in mind, give us a call and we’ll make it happen!
OTHER ACTIVITIES IN THE REGION
Peninsula Hot Springs
140 Springs Lane
Fingal VIC 3939
Call: +61 3 5950 8777
Call: +61 3?5258 3244
356 Shands Road
Main Ridge VIC 3928
Call: +61 3?5989 6119